"Unity without verity is no better than conspiracy." - John Trapp

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Proverbs Posts

AND Ecclesiastes

I've posted several times interacting with Charles Bridges' commentary on Proverbs (now appearing fairly regularly on Wednesday's as "Wisdom on Wednesdays" or WoW). These posts have covered:

Proverbs 10:9 - Integrity

Proverbs 10:12 - Hatred and Love

Proverbs 15:12 - Scoffers

Proverbs 20:9 - Total Depravity

Proverbs 22:28 - Ancient Landmarks

Proverbs 27:21 - Being Tested by Praise

Proverbs 28:17 - Unforgiven

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 - Community

2 Comments:

Blogger Even So... said...

Thanks for the collections of stuff, it is helpful...

8:33 AM EDT  
Blogger Taliesin said...

Thanks. This probably evidences that I'm a bit of an organizational freak, but as I was thinking of a hymn to post yesterday, I wondered, have I already posted this?

9:56 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home