"Unity without verity is no better than conspiracy." - John Trapp

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Nuthin'

That's what I got right now. Nuthin'

I would commend to you Gerry Breshears on the Emerging Church. Yes, it is long, but I found it very helpful.

If you're looking for a primer on Reformed Soteriology (the doctrine of salvation), check this out from Craver. Even though I like Particular Redemption over Limited Atonement. And Effectual Calling over Irresistible Grace. And I'm split over Perseverance versus Preservation of the Saints. But T.U.L.I.P. is so much easier to remember.

And if you spend most of your time in a pew as opposed to behind a pulpit, Even So has a good reminder for you (and me, too).

4 Comments:

Blogger Even So... said...

Thanks for "nuthin"....

;-)

7:42 AM EDT  
Blogger Craver Vii said...

Thanks, Tal!

I sure wish I could visit JD's church some day.

11:55 AM EDT  
Blogger Taliesin said...

That sounds like a good February road trip . . .

4:57 PM EDT  
Blogger Even So... said...

I'll provide the place to stay and meals, just say the word...

8:41 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home