"Unity without verity is no better than conspiracy." - John Trapp

Sunday, September 17, 2006

About the Collections

Okay, I know there was probably an easier way to do that using those tag thingies (technical jargon there), but I knew how to do this.

So there.

FYI:

I am nerdier than 71% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Thanks to Thomas Black (who's nerdier than me, btw) for pointing this out, though I have to say I expected to score higher. I'm not saying I wanted to score higher, just that I expected to score higher. Now I'm not sure if I should be happy or not with these results.

3 Comments:

Blogger Even So... said...

A few of us went through this thing awhile back. I used the weird meter and got 143 (oh my!)...

I think my nerd score was 90...

8:31 AM EDT  
Blogger Craver Vii said...

(hearty laughter)
I got a TEN, man! Yeah! Woo-Hoo! (doing a little victory dance)

Okay, (deep breath) going back to work now.

Peace, Bro.

4:17 PM EDT  
Blogger Taliesin said...

(doing a little victory dance)

Sorry, as a Southern Baptist I cannot allow dancing (victory or otherwise) can be allowed on this site. ;)

So I'm in the "mediocre middle" again. . .

7:04 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home