"Unity without verity is no better than conspiracy." - John Trapp

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Star Trek Personality Quiz


Okay, this is completely off topic, but somewhat humorous (maybe I should say "fascinating" to be consistent). Though I have to say I'm shocked by the results! Okay, maybe not. I think I would have preferred Data, but this doesn't surprise me. What is surprising is how far down the list Mr. Scott is ...

Your results:

You are Spock

You are skilled in knowledge and logic.
You believe that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.


Spock
75%
Jean-Luc Picard
70%
Data
67%
Deanna Troi
50%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
45%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
45%
Will Riker
35%
Chekov
35%
Beverly Crusher
35%
Geordi LaForge
30%
Worf
20%
Uhura
20%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
20%
Mr. Scott
15%
Mr. Sulu
10%



Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz

2 Comments:

Blogger Faded Wolf said...

I think I must have put in the wrong data, but here is what I ended up with.

James T. Kirk = 70%
Geordi Laforge = 60%
Will Riker = 60%
Worf = 60%
An Expendable
Character(red) = 60%
Data = 53%
Spock = 39%
Mr. Scott = 25%
Mr. Sulu = 25%

Me, the captain? I think that show is called Lost in Space.

9:25 PM EDT  
Blogger Taliesin said...

So far everyone who's taken this that responded to me in some form or fashion (verbal, email, or here) has ended up as Kirk.

But maybe as a Spock I naturally gravitate toward having "Kirk" type friends. :)

10:53 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home