"Unity without verity is no better than conspiracy." - John Trapp

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Star Trek Personality Quiz


Okay, this is completely off topic, but somewhat humorous (maybe I should say "fascinating" to be consistent). Though I have to say I'm shocked by the results! Okay, maybe not. I think I would have preferred Data, but this doesn't surprise me. What is surprising is how far down the list Mr. Scott is ...

Your results:

You are Spock

You are skilled in knowledge and logic.
You believe that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.


Spock
75%
Jean-Luc Picard
70%
Data
67%
Deanna Troi
50%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
45%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
45%
Will Riker
35%
Chekov
35%
Beverly Crusher
35%
Geordi LaForge
30%
Worf
20%
Uhura
20%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
20%
Mr. Scott
15%
Mr. Sulu
10%



Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz

1 Comments:

Blogger Taliesin said...

So far everyone who's taken this that responded to me in some form or fashion (verbal, email, or here) has ended up as Kirk.

But maybe as a Spock I naturally gravitate toward having "Kirk" type friends. :)

10:53 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home